Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I LOVE YOU DAD

Dad...
Eventhough we are destined not to spend our life together,
Eventhough you aren't there when I've achieved the best in UPSR,
Eventhough you aren't there to send me to my boarding school,
Eventhough you aren't there to witness my success in my PMR,
Eventhough you aren't there to share my joy in my SPM,
Eventhough you aren't beside me to when I step my foot in university,
But you still my dad,
And I love you...

Dad...
Eventhough we haven't met for many years,
Eventhough I couldn't hear your voice for such a long time,
Eventhough I dreamed to chat and laugh with a person named father,
Eventhough I always want to see you every morning I woke up,
Eventhough you're happy with your life with your family over there,
Yet you are still and always my dad,
And I love you...

Daddy... HAPPY FATHERS' DAY...
I miss you so much.


... Your son, BOY.

Comments:
Beautifull...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?